The Social Reality Observatory is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with UNE-EN 301549:2022: Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services and is actively working to achieve the optimum level of accessibility according to the WCAG 2.1 guidelines. (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines), level AA, defined by the WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) working group of the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.observatoriorealidadsocial.es
This website is partially compliant with UNE-EN 301549:2022 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Not accessible content
The content that is collected below is not accessible due to the following:
- Lack of conformity with UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There is content that does not have a textual alternative (requirement number 188.8.131.52 Non-Text Content)
- There are videos that do not provide an alternative (requirement number 184.108.40.206 Audio Description or Alternative Media)
- There are videos that do not provide an audio description (requirement number 220.127.116.11 Audio description)
- The smallest typeface does not meet the minimum required contrast (requirement number 18.104.22.168 Contrast)
- Images of text exist (requirement number 22.214.171.124 Images of text)
- There is loss of information on a page at small resolutions (requirement number 126.96.36.199 Text Reflow)
- On some pages not all content can be reached using the keyboard (requirement number 188.8.131.52 Keyboard)
- There are elements in which the focus is not distinguished (requirement number 184.108.40.206 Visible focus)
- There is content in a language that does not correspond to that of the page that is not marked correctly (requirement number 220.127.116.11 Language of the parts)
- Disproportionate load
- Does not apply
The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation
- There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before November 4, 2022 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on November 4, 2022.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the body itself.
Last revision of the declaration: November 4, 2022.
Comments and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other content access difficulties.
- Make any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
Through the following contact form.